In the heart of Marrakech, on the heights of the city, Villa DES SENTEURS warmly welcomes you and opens the doors of its sublime garden. To start the day, have breakfast by the shared pool and you will inevitably find your own quiet spot on one of the three terraces.
You can stay in one of the 5 nomadic suites, spacious and tastefully decorated.
- 3 double suites with air conditioning and great comfort : with Queen beds. Each timeless suite of 50m2 has all the necessary amenities for your comfort and well-being with a large bathroom that you will love. We can add 1 extra bed in each suite if necessary (60€/night)
- 1 air-conditioned royal family suite : including 2 very comfortable rooms with a queen size bed and 2 twin beds. This large family suite of 120m2 has all the necessary amenities for your comfort and well-being, 2 large bathrooms and 2 separate toilets. We can add 2 additional beds in each suite if necessary (60€/night and per additional bed)
You can also stay in one of the 7 huts, built in 2018 on the property.
7 straw huts each containing: double bed, bathroom, storage space, television
In summary : 24 people + 6 additional beds are available, to be distributed in the double suites or the royal suite. No additional beds are available in the huts. That is 7 straw huts for 14 people, 3 double suites for 6 people and 1 royal family suite for 4 people.
Villa DES SENTEURS has three terraces surrounding the large swimming pool. A guest house with Italian-Andalusian architecture, which also offers activities. Thousands of flowers surround this exceptional place of refined elegance where you can walk between the pool, gardens and jacuzzi. Marco, the master of the place, will make you forget the stress of life, both by the originality of his cuisine and by the Moroccan, Spanish or Italian flavours as well as the atmosphere of the place.
A dream place, a few kilometers from Marrakech, facing the mountains of l´Atlas with breakfast.
The House also has 2 fireplaces, air conditioning, library, television and a large glass kitchen where you can observe and enjoy in advance the Chef´s preparations.
Marco, the master of the place, will make you forget the stress of life, both by the originality of his cuisine and by the Moroccan, Spanish or Italian flavours that inspire the atmosphere of the place. With his team, they will deliver their most delicious dishes: a crispy pastilla, bread baked in the traditional way over a wood fire will whet your appetite, Berber tagines concocted in olive oil reveal the flavours of fresh vegetables from the garden, the freshness of orange and cinnamon will delight your palates, all to be enjoyed on the terrace facing a lunar landscape.
- Lunch à la carte, without drinks : 24 € / day and person
- Dinner à la carte, without drinks : 24 € / day and person
- Half board meal package lunch and dinner with drink (without alcohol) : 29 € / day and person
- All-inclusive package lunch and donner with unlimited drink (without alcohol) : 48 € / day and person
Good to know : - 50% discount for children under 10 years old - from 0 to 3 years old free of charge. For all bookings directly with us, before your arrival on site we offer you - 10%.
No guests have access to the kitchen, it is reserved only for the cook and staff.
Bar Lounge :
Several lounge lounges on the terraces or by the shared swimming pool have been specially designed to relax and enjoy tasty cocktails and drinks accompanied by oriental appetizers, in a cosy and romantic atmosphere.
Assortment of Moroccan salads, Harira (Moroccan soup), Chorba (vegetable soup), traditional vegetable Couscous, lemon chicken tagine, Berber vegetable tagine, veal tagine with caramelized quince and cinnamon, veal tagine with caramelized dried plums and cinnamon, Kefta tagine, fruit salad, caramelized fruit tagine, orange with cinnamon, Moroccan tea and pastries
A dreamlike place, a few kilometers from Marrakech, facing the Atlas Mountains with breakfast, dinner offered for long stays (7 nights minimum) and optional transfer to and from the airport.