The apartment is on the sixth floor with elevator of a historical building, furnished with elegance and style, renovated with quality materials, origina terracota tyles floors, modern bathroom and brand new furniture.The windows overlook on one of the most famous landmarks in Florence: PONTEVECCHIO.
Large entrance hall, full kitchen with dining table and chairs, equipped with gas hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and refrigerator.
In the sleeping area, there are 2 same size bedrooms with king size beds beds . One large family bathroom with shower accessible from bith bedrooms. Perfect layout for 2 couples that want to keep their privacy.
The unit comes with air conditioning throughout the whole space, 2 screen flat TV ( one in each bedroom) and a Fiber Option WiFi connection.
The apartment has all the comforts that a house can offer, quiet and stilysh it's ideal for a comfortable stop during the visit of the beautiful Florence, and despite its modest size, it feels spacious since it is furnished in a smart and practical manner.
Absolutely great for a family or a group of friends.
The apartment is at your complete and private disposal.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organizing: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner with Private Chef, Florence Private Tours, Tuscany Private Tours, Restaurant Booking.
Florence city centre is a ZTL zone which stands for “limited traffic zone” and therefore special rules apply to when you can enter this area. This particular apartment is in fact located within the ZTL zone so this means that if you are thinking of coming to Florence by car and wish to drive around and park, then you will need to pay special attention to the road signs, CCTV cameras and access cameras (they will show either a red /green light) in order to avoid receiving fines. Guests who need to travel within the ZTL zone by car to reach their apartment are advised to contact one of the private garages in the centre (the one nearest the apartment you are staying in) and obtain a temporary access permit. Upon arrival at the garage, guests must specify their need for access in the ZTL and the garage will then note the vehicle’s number plate and forward it to the appropriate police headquarters.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 3 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign an occupation agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
- Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please contact us if you have different sleeping requirements.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
***As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
***Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
***Guests must be aged 21 or over, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €25
From 8pm to 10pm: €35
From 10pm to MIDNIGHT: €45
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously.
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings!