Magnificent new luxury villa set amidst unspoilt open countryside with far reaching views to mountains and distant sea.
Set off a quiet country lane the private drive with gated entrance leads to covered parking area.
This beautiful stone clad country home is set amidst 15000m² of dry stone walled grounds with well maintained gardens and far reaching views across verdant countryside with Almond and Olive grove to mountains and distant sea.
Truly quiet and private location with large lawned areas ideal for children to play on. Picturesque Porto Colom with waterside tapas bars and restaurants is only a few minutes drive away.
The beautiful sandy cove Cala Sanau is nearby and on the surrounding hillsides are pine covered picnic areas over looking the cove....ideal for relaxed lunches.
On entering from the arched front door is the large living room with two comfy seating areas including two sofas, Plasma TV, WiFi internet connection, Music system and three French doors opening to the garden terrace. An inner arch leads into the main dining area with solid Oak table and French doors opening to the rear garden terrace with far reaching views. The superb open plan modern kitchen is a chef's dream and has all requirements including marble work top, extra large fridge/freezer, eye-level cupboards, dishwasher, coved lighting and island unit with electric oven and induction hob.
(1) One Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and marble shower room adjacent.
Marble staircase leads up to;
(2) Twin bedroom with two fitted wardrobes and door to furnished upper sun terrace with fabulous views. Adjacent shower room.
(3) Master double bedroom with his/hers fitted wardrobes and built in shelved wardrobe and ensuite marble shower room.
(4) Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and adjacent terracota coloured bath/shower room.
Air conditioning in all rooms with heating for early/late season.
Furnished to the highest standards top quality fittings throughout with cooling terracotta tiles, ceiling spotlights and coved lighting.
Wheelchair access is via a separate entrance.
The BBQ casita is simply the best we have seen. An impressive solid Oak Banquet dining table for 14 persons is ideal for entertaining family and friends.
Comfy sofa seating area with plasma TV, music system, champagne cooler, wine rack.
Brick BBQ, Bread oven, Fridge/Freezer, ideal for chilled poolside drinks, gas hob, dishwasher, utility wash room, shower room with WC.
Beach Freezer box is also supplied.
Another magnificent feature is the Gated 10m crystal clear mosaic tiled swimming pool with Roman steps, waterfall effect and ample sun terraces furnished with reclining sun loungers. Pool/beach towels and Table Tennis is also provided.
The surrounding cornfields and Almond groves are filled with scented wild flowers.
This idyllic setting is ideal for children to play within the extensive grounds.
Complimentary air conditioning is included on a timer, as indicated below. However, should you wish to have the service on for 24 hours this is available for an additional €25 per day.
• 4 Bedrooms (2 Doubles, 2 Twins)
• 4 Bath / Shower Rooms
• Property: 350m²
• Plot: 15,000m²
• Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
• Security Deposit (£238 / €250)
• Private Swimming Pool (Gated)(Size: 10m x 5m, Depth: 1.00m - 2.00m)
• Bed Sizes: Doubles 1.80m x 2.00m Twins 0.90m x 2.00m
• Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
• Beach / Pool Towels Included
• Air Conditioning (Timings: 14:00 - 16:00 hrs, 22:00 - 06:00 hrs)
• Housekeeping 2 x Weekly
• Free WiFi
• Hairdryer Included
• Table Tennis
• Music Station
• Safety Deposit Box
• Golf Course (Nearby)
• Suitable for Wheelchairs
• Stairgates (Available on Request)
• Brick BBQ
• Villa Care Pack Included
• First HighChair Included
• First Cot Included